[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Question on Rdiff-backup log file location
- Subject: [ale] Question on Rdiff-backup log file location
- From: jim.kinney at gmail.com (Jim Kinney)
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 18:52:22 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
You will need to setup logging within the cronjob itself. Cron only logs if
it ran an then only if your email is set it the crontab.
On Mar 1, 2015 6:14 PM, "Jonathan Meek" <jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> As you all saw earlier, I got my rdiff-backup working. I setup a cron job
> to run everyday at 6 pm. My question is where would logs appear for this
> cron job or do I need to setup some from of logging within the cron job?
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org
> See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...