[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Build perl modules during perl build
- Subject: [ale] Build perl modules during perl build
- From: cfowler at outpostsentinel.com (Chris Fowler)
- Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 17:39:37 -0500
I've got a question in regards to building extra perl modules. When I
build for a target I typically do this.
1. build perl src and install into a temp directory called
2. Symlink /opt/perl to /tmp/perl.<UUID>/opt/perl
3. Cd into each extra module src and execute this:
/opt/perl/bin/perl Makefile.pl install
What this means is that I have to have a symlink on the development
machine in /opt before I can begin building modules.
Is there a way I can add each module src to the perl src tree and have
it built in step #1?
For one of these trees I have 131 modules.
I do not want to use cpan each time because all this src will be in SVN
and have to be the same version.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...