[ale] Recommendations for SSH client for android

I would expect any piece of software to support a Bluetooth keyboard if
the keyboard is using one of the HID profiles.  The application never
sees the source of the input other than "keyboard" whether that's the
onscreen keyboard, Bluetooth keyboard, or similar device.