[ale] WAY OT: Remembering a book

Ever try to think of a book you read 20+ years ago that you can't remember
the author or title?

For a couple weeks I've been trying to remember the name/title of a book I
must have read in college or high school.  It was about a society that
split in two, one high tech and one low tech concerned with the mind.  The
low tech disappeared and they left a hint (I believe) they could be found
at the other end of the universe.

Not sure why I want to find it but I can't get the bloody thing out of my
head until I find it.

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar