[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] [OT] Networking Question about switches
- Subject: [ale] [OT] Networking Question about switches
- From: leamhall at gmail.com (Leam Hall)
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2013 20:36:08 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]om>
- References: <[email protected]om>
Okay, so maybe a dumb idea. Change the time on your switch, if you can.
See if there's something going on in that time. Or are your servers
doing something at that time to cause an issue?
On 04/04/2013 05:15 PM, Chuck Payne wrote:
> I have a very strange issue. I have a FreeNAS from iX Systems that has
> two nic. The first is used for productions (igb0) and the second(igb1)
> is used for backup. Every morning between 3am to 4am, the backup
> network nic (igb1) traffic appears to have stop. Because no data is
> being transfer. If I do the following