[ale] Flash Video

On Sat June 19 2010, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> There is a new implementation of the Flash specification, though at the
> moment its name escapes me. ?It is a free software implementation.

 dpkg --list |grep flash
ii  adobe-flashplugin                                       10.0.32.18-1
Adobe Flash Player plugin version 10
ii  flashplugin-nonfree-extrasound                          0.0.svn2431-3
Adobe Flash Player platform support library for Esound and OSS

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800