[ale] SouthEast LinuxFest schedule (neat webapp)

scott wrote:

> http://www.southeastlinuxfest.org/SELFapp
>
> All,
>
> The URL above is a webapp that has all the info about the conference.
> It has dates/times/speaker/speeches and so forth.  it is pretty cool
> to bookmark if you are going.  you are going right?

Apparently firefox does not render it properly, thus there are no links
in the 'upper-right corner.' Not a good thing when a 'linux happening'
website doesn't render on linux's default browser. :(

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson