[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] upding software issue
- Subject: [ale] upding software issue
- From: jim.kinney at gmail.com (Jim Kinney)
- Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:27:02 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
1. Backup all your data
2. Install Fedora 10
3. Restore your data
You are seeing the EOL failure message.
On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Pete Hardie <pete.hardie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> My work machine has prompted me to update some software, but the
> pirut shows "pkgKey 734 doesn't exist in repo updates" when I apply
> updates, and fails.
> Fedora 8 install.
> Any pointers to info and/or resolution would be greatly appreciated
> Pete Hardie
> Better Living Through Bitmaps
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org
James P. Kinney III