[ale] google docs

On Mon December 21 2009, Jeff Lightner wrote:
> This is why I block google analytics with NoScript. ?Google is gathering
> way to much information on all of us. ?It would be bad enough to gather
> what I searched for in their engine but that they gather info each time I
> visit sites even if I got there without going through them is a bit much.

I just RE-installed noscript. I can't remember why I disabled it, but I just
tried it again. I called up my usual wsbtv.com/myweather page, and there were
NINE javascript sites listed, googleanalytics was one of them.. along with
doubleclick... with noscript allowing myweather scripts, that web page looks
a WHOLE lot neater & cleaner !

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800