[ale] Thunderbird 3

On Thu December 10 2009, Geoffrey wrote:
> Well, thunderbird 3 does not fix the bug with filters forwarding emails.
> ? Further, it's broken a number of my filters. :(

tell me about this.. I had an issue before, with a filter forwarding (
redirecting) emails to someone else. I think changing the default to inline
was my answer.. I used to use thunderbird on my lapto for business, but I'm
not using it much anymore. as a matter of fact, my laptop is now dual-boot
PCBSD & XP.. KDE 4

on my Debian desktop, my wife uses KDE, but I use gnome, even though I still
use Kontact..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800