[ale] Small Internet Project

Hello all! I have not posted here in a long time. I need someone help, and
yes there is money involved. LOL

Here's what I need done:

A script and php code that is able to connect to a PBX and create a
voicemail box, pin # for voicemail. I will also need something in place that
will keep track of the voicemail boxes that are released, because it will
have to be able to removed and released it when the user account is deleted.

I will be using, PHP, Mysql, Asterisk, with FreePBX. or Trixbox

Let me know. Please contact me off the list.

Thanks,