[ale] OT: GPS/nav units?

Have you ever lived in the Soviet Union?

missed it by about a year - I spent ten days in Moscow in April 93 so I'm
not completely ignorant on the subject.

> You actually think that's a fair comparison?

maybe not completely fair but the trendline is definitely moving in the
wrong direction here.  not breaking the law is less effective at keeping you
from getting prosecuted than you might expect (luckily hasn't happened to me
but my sister-in-law's brother isn't so lucky nor able to afford a competent
lawyer).

Reynolds wrap is a whole lot cheaper than lawyers...

thanks to everyone who answered the actual ?!