[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] snmp issues
- Subject: [ale] snmp issues
- From: yahoo at jimpop.com (Jim Popovitch)
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:10:24 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Ashley Wilson
<awilson at smartfurniture.com> wrote:
> Doesn't syslogd require some config changes too?
Yes. sys(k)logd needs to be started with the -r option to allow remote
reception of syslog messages.