[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] snmp issues
- Subject: [ale] snmp issues
- From: lists at serioustechnology.com (Geoffrey)
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 16:40:20 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Atlanta Geek wrote:
> 2 questions about snmp traps.
> 1, On ubuntu I have an snmptrap command. On centos I installed
> net-snmp and net-snmp-devel but I cannot find the snmptrap command.
> Does anyone know what rpm installs snmptrap.
Weird, on RHWS 4 it's in net-snmp, on fedora 8 it's in net-snmp. I
would think it would have been the same place on Centos.
Until later, Geoffrey
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
- Benjamin Franklin