[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Microsoft promises not to sue....
- Subject: [ale] Microsoft promises not to sue....
- From: lists at serioustechnology.com (Geoffrey)
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 14:00:19 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Jim Popovitch wrote:
> I get the general impression that nobody is using their development
> tools for much of anything these days...
All I can say is, get it in writing, read the small print.
I think this paragraph speaks to the actual reason they are doing this:
'In a statement, Microsoft General Counsel Brad Smith said these steps
are part of the company's efforts to comply with antitrust obligations
laid out by the European Court of First Instance (CFI).'
Until later, Geoffrey
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
- Benjamin Franklin