[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Partitioning Problems
- Subject: [ale] Partitioning Problems
- From: lists at serioustechnology.com (Geoffrey)
- Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 08:10:38 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Andrew Grieser wrote:
> Hey all,
> I decided to wipe my drive and re-partition so that I can boot
> multiple operating systems, however I am having a difficult time
> getting it to work. The funny thing is, I have done this before and
> have gotten it working with no problems. I'm a bit confused as to why
> I can't figure this one out.
Install windows first, then repartition your disk.
Until later, Geoffrey
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
- Benjamin Franklin