[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Web server OS
- Subject: [ale] Web server OS
- From: ale at pcartwright.com (Paul Cartwright)
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:46:35 -0500
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon December 22 2008, Jon Reagan wrote:
> I have been using Ubuntu, as well as Fedora and Debian... but I am not
> sure which is best (or rather, easiest) for me to use.
it was so easy to setup the ubuntu server. And you can select LAMP, ( linux,
Apache, Mysql & Php) as an option. Then you can also select KDE/gnome & X, so
you can have a gui.. It gets my vote!!
Registered Linux user # 367800
Registered Ubuntu User #12459