[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] FSCK.HFSPLUS FOR UBUNTU 8.04 (HARDY HERON)
- Subject: [ale] FSCK.HFSPLUS FOR UBUNTU 8.04 (HARDY HERON)
- From: jim.kinney at gmail.com (Jim Kinney)
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:40:50 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
You are probably looking for hfstools. apt-get install hfstools (unless it
has a different name).
On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Stephen R. Blevins <
srblevi at worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> My wife's backup drive got unmounted dirty and now it won't mount as any
> thing but Read-Only (ro).
> The error message from dmesg says to run fsck.hfsplus. fsck.hfplus is
> *not* included in the Ubuntu distribution. Anybody know how I should to
> about obtaining a copy/version that works? Thanks in advance.
> Stephen R. Blevins
> srblevi at worldnet.att.net
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org
James P. Kinney III
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...