[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Evolution: How to make two email accounts use separate inboxes, drafts and trash folders?
- Subject: [ale] Evolution: How to make two email accounts use separate inboxes, drafts and trash folders?
- From: yahoo at jimpop.com (Jim Popovitch)
- Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:17:25 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Tue, 2007-08-07 at 17:08 -0400, Scully Wu wrote:
> I have two accounts set up. But Evolution mixes the two accounts
> together. I'd like to see two accounts separately. I mean I like to
> myname1 at gmail.com
> myname2 at aol.com
> instead of
> on this computer
For each account, go under Preferences -> Account and edit the settings
on the "Defaults" tab. Additionally you will have to add a Message
Filter, for each account, that looks at "Source Account" and then "Moves
to Folder". Trash will still remain the same.