[ale] Audio manipulators

On Sun, 2007-04-29 at 20:43 -0400, James Sumners wrote:
> # cdparanoia -w -d /dev/cdrom
> # faac -w cdda.wav

	Just FYI, I like to insert another step with "normalize".  It can
adjust, in various ways, the volume level of the .wav files.  I use the
'-b' option, which does an entire album at once, and preserves the
relative volume levels the album had originally.  I don't need to adjust
the final level when playing, which is nice!

	Hope this is of some interest.

P.S. freshmeat.net can point out where normalize lives.

Danny