[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Broadcasts filling up klog
- Subject: [ale] Broadcasts filling up klog
- From: yahoo at jimpop.com (Jim Popovitch)
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:44:10 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 18:32 -0400, Christopher Fowler wrote:
> Anyone know what could be causing these?
> 184.108.40.206 sent an invalid ICMP type 3, code 3 error to a
> broadcast: 220.127.116.11 on eth0
That's a destination unreachable response from (presumably) your
upstream router at e^Deltacom.
Specifically: "Port unreachable error. When the designated transport
protocol (e.g., UDP) is unable to demultiplex the datagram but has no
protocol mechanism to inform the sender."