[ale] OT: Humor: Vista shutdown screen

Bob Toxen wrote:
> --Bob

Restart in MS-DOS mode?  Man that sounds more like windows 9x than it
does vista.

Which bring to mind, while still off topic vista.  Has anyone used the
Beryl window manager with Emerald window decorator?
I thought vista had eye candy, but wow...  What's even more amazing is
that I was able to install/configure it within a half hour(this includes
compiling, Gentoo dontchaknow).  It's pretty amazing what it does and
how well it does it with such low system requirements when compared to
Vista.