[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] GATech mirror problems?
- Subject: [ale] GATech mirror problems?
- From: terry at bitlinx.com (Terry Bailey)
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:35:26 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected] m>
- References: <[email protected]>
I have found that the server at Georgia Tech that contains Cygwin
does not always download the modules correctly.
So, I started using the ALE server and it works perfectly. :)
At 10:06 AM 4/19/2007, you wrote:
>Has anyone else been having problems using the mirrors at
>"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts
>pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it
>is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become
>drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted."
>Missionaria Protectiva, Text QIV (decto)
>Ale mailing list
>Ale at ale.org