[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] readonly access for pop3/imap
- Subject: [ale] readonly access for pop3/imap
- From: cfowler at outpostsentinel.com (Christopher Fowler)
- Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 19:13:41 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Is this for some kind of regulation that states you must keep all mail?
I would use procmail to create a backup of all incoming mail. Let the
user do whatever they wish to the spool. The backup will remain intact.
On Sat, 2007-04-07 at 19:51 -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> I want to provide readonly access, via pop3/imap, for a mail spool file.
> Any idea on how to achieve this with dovecot, or another pop/imap
> -Jim P.
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org