[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Financial Software
- Subject: [ale] Financial Software
- From: niceguyj at comcast.net (Jim Sculley)
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 11:36:05 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Jim Moore wrote:
> Am looking for Linux software with which I can replace MS Money.
> Realize I could use Calc under Open Office and do csv downloads but that
> seems a tad roundabout to simply keep a checkbook and cateogorize
> entries. (translated I'm too durned lazy to want to do it that way)
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.
> Jim Moore
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org