[ale] ALE CENTRAL for December is on Holiday

The regular Emory Law School venue for our ALE Central
meetings was unavailable for December due to the school's
end of semester final exams.

Given my own busy schedule, workable alternatives could
not be arranged, so there is NO CENTRAL MEETING for
Thursday, December 14th.

Ben Chapman has confirmed that Law School classroom
schedules should be back to normal after the holidays, so
the next ALE Central meeting will be Thursday, January 11.

peace
aaron