[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] OT: Need AIX Boot Media Help
- Subject: [ale] OT: Need AIX Boot Media Help
- From: adrin at bellsouth.net (H. A. Story)
- Date: Mon Feb 21 20:34:26 2005
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Depending on the system you can boot from a backup tape. IBM eseries
will do this I know. you can then restore the bootsys.
Only time I have done this was in a AIX class about a year ago.
>This is definitely off-topic. It relates to AIX. Can someone on the
>group really help me out, I need to know where I can hands on IBM AIX 5.2
>or AIX 5.3 boot media.
>I have called IBM, the prices they were giving me were too high for my
>budget, I have a 44P-170, and I need an OS - and only AIX will do.
>I am not installing Linux or other on it.
>Ale mailing list
>Ale at ale.org