[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- <!--x-content-type: text/plain -->
- <!--x-date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:24:50 -0400 -->
- <!--x-from-r13: puhpx ng pruhore.bet (Quhpx Vhore) -->
- <!--x-message-id: [email protected] -->
- <!--x-reference: [email protected] --> "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
- <!--x-subject: [ale] Gantt charts under Linux -->
- <li><em>date</em>: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:24:50 -0400</li>
- <li><em>from</em>: chuck at cehuber.org (Chuck Huber)</li>
- <li><em>in-reply-to</em>: <[email protected]></li>
- <li><em>references</em>: <[email protected]></li>
- <li><em>subject</em>: [ale] Gantt charts under Linux</li>
Thanks to all to posted replies for Gantt charting programs. I looked a
a few and had disappointing results with all of them. ganttproject is
in pre-release and kept throwing "Array index out of bounds" exceptions.
GanttPV requires a bunch of python modules which I didn't care to
install. There were others, to be sure, but they each had their
problems in coding, functionality, or just a rapid decent into
MrProject seemed to be the best - mostly because it simply worked. Now
that I know about Planner, I'll take a look at that.
"The purpose of encryption is to protect good people
from bad people, not to protect bad people from the government."
-- Scott McNealy, CEO Sun Microsystems
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time
with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-- Thomas Jefferson
"If there must be trouble let it be in my day,
that my child may have peace."
-- Thomas Paine
"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution,
are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to
defend them against all attacks."
-- Samuel Adams
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
<li>Prev by Date:
<strong><a href="msg00477.html">[ale] Syntax problem</a></strong>
<li>Next by Date:
<strong><a href="msg00479.html">[ale] WINE question.....</a></strong>
<li>Previous by thread:
<strong><a href="msg00475.html">[ale] Gizmo for Linux</a></strong>
<li>Next by thread:
<strong><a href="msg00478.html">[ale] WINE question.....</a></strong>