[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] HOW2 search for text in a "PDF" file ?
- Subject: [ale] HOW2 search for text in a "PDF" file ?
- From: jimmyc at speedfactory.net (Jim Philips)
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:34:30 +0000
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Wednesday 31 August 2005 01:37 pm, Courtney Thomas wrote:
> I have a CD with lots of *.pdf files and since I can't boot it on my
> linux box [a Winders CD & Wine won't work either], I hope there's a way
> to find among many, many PDF files... particular files that contain the
> information I seek.
> Suggestions ?
Kat is a desktop search engine for KDE. It will index pdf's that are text
based. End of story. Get it here: