[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] WINE question.....
- Subject: [ale] WINE question.....
- From: hbbs at comcast.net (Jeff Hubbs)
- Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:26:10 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I think the problem lies in your invocation. Wine's file argument is
still supposed to be bash-speak, where drive letters and backslashes do
On Sat, 2005-08-27 at 11:07 -0500, Courtney Thomas wrote:
> When I attempt to run.....
> wine c:\~program.exe
> I get...
> "could not find DOS directory"
> What th.... ?
> What's wrong and what's the fix, please ?
> I know I've got a C:\ drive configured as the winecfg program no longer
> complains about this issue.
> Thanks once again,
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org