[ale] OT: Seeking consultant with cross-compiling experience

Guys,

We have a need to get our HPUX RISC-based boxes authenticating via LDAP.
The boxes themselves don't have the GNU utlilities needed to get the
various libraries compiled, and getting them on these old machines
is...painful.

I'd like to try cross-compiling the libraries for use on the boxes. My
admin is rather green in this area and is struggling, and I frankly
don't have the time to jump in the mix.  If you have experience along
these lines and would like some part-time consulting work, please
contact me off list.

Thanks.

John