[ale] OT: Position

I posted this a few week ago and want to give more people a chance to
respond before I make a decision.  We are looking for a Java programmer
to help us develop and maintain our J2EE application.  This is a
contract to possible permanent position.  Obviously the application has
to be maintained over time.

Required:

1.  J2EE
2.  Swing, We have an applet that uses Swing
3.  XSLT
4.  XML
5.  Linux. Our application runs on Linux so you have to know Linux

Extra credit:

6. Perl
7. C

You duties will include: Programming, Heavy Testing, and Support.  This
job can be done remotely but will require travel to Alpharetta at least
once a week to discuss bugs, features, time lines, etc.

Please email me off list if interested and if you send resume please
send either text or PDF version only.

Thanks,
Chris