[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Breaking News: A worm shut down computers runing Windows 2000, news at 11.... :-)
- Subject: [ale] Breaking News: A worm shut down computers runing Windows 2000, news at 11.... :-)
- From: jimpop at yahoo.com (Jim Popovitch)
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:54:39 -0400
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
It's no longer in red at the top, but this article now exists:
On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 18:44 -0400, H. A. Story wrote:
> Yeah, No link or related info on the CNN webpage. What kind of FUD is
> this. Wonder what my day is going to be like tomorrow.. I should call
> in sick.
> Jim Popovitch wrote:
> >Currently in red at the top of CCN.com:
> > BREAKING NEWS
> > A worm shut down computers running Windows 2000 software
> > across the United States. More soon.
> >Is that *really* "breaking news" even in 2005?
> >-Jim P.
> >Ale mailing list
> >Ale at ale.org
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org