[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Squirrelmail, PHP5, dovecot
- Subject: [ale] Squirrelmail, PHP5, dovecot
- From: jb at sourceillustrated.com (John Wells)
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:20:14 -0400 (EDT)
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
James P. Kinney III said:
> All of a sudden squirrelmail is failing on connecting to the dovecot
> IMAP server.
> PHP Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to localhost:143
> in /usr/share/squirrelmail/functions/imap_general.php on line 445,
> referer: https://192.168.0.100/webmail/src/login.php
> I have this error on multiple systems. They were working 2 days ago. One
> system I did an update on one system (PHP was in the update list) but
> the other has not been updated.
Forgive me for asking, but did your IMAP server happen to be on the
updated machine? Is dovecot indeed listening on localhost, or is it on
one of your external interfaces?