[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Somewhat OT: Command line dataplots/pivot tables
- Subject: [ale] Somewhat OT: Command line dataplots/pivot tables
- From: fletch at phydeaux.org (Fletch)
- Date: Wed Nov 10 14:38:51 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]> (Robert Coggins's message of "Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:55:23 -0500")
- References: <[email protected]>
>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Coggins <ale at cogginsnet.com> writes:
Robert> All, Do you know of any command line apps that will create
Robert> data plots / pivot tables from a csv file of information.
Robert> I have done some googling but not having any luck... I
Robert> really don't want to write my own at this point. Thanks
Robert> for your suggestions...
May not do it directly, but with minimal perl (or awk, or cut, ...)
munging you can probably get gnuplot to spit out what you want.
Fletch | "If you find my answers frightening, __`'/|
fletch at phydeaux.org | Vincent, you should cease askin' \ o.O'
| scary questions." -- Jules =(___)=