[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Perl binary -> hex
- Subject: [ale] Perl binary -> hex
- From: fletch at phydeaux.org (Fletch)
- Date: Tue May 18 20:22:30 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]> (Christopher Fowler's message of "Tue, 18 May 2004 17:54:33 -0400")
- References: <[email protected]>
See perldoc -f pack and perldoc -f unpack. And if you've got the Perl
Cookbook there's examples showing how to read a utmp struct which
might be of use (chapter 8 in the first edition; I've been remiss and
haven't upgraded yet so it may or may not be in the same place).
Fletch | "If you find my answers frightening, __`'/|
fletch at phydeaux.org | Vincent, you should cease askin' \ o.O'
| scary questions." -- Jules =(___)=