[ale] Berryessa Union School District (was: Fax Message Received)

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 08:56:45AM -0500, Preston Boyington wrote:
> Yay!  I've been wanting to get this.  Now to forward it to some folks I know...
>
> Fulton, someone has your address in their book...

Perhaps not in their address book, but whatever virus is triggering this
is definitely analyzing incoming mail addresses.  I say that b/c the
virus was sent using the address I reserved exclusively for ALE use.

And FWIW, it's someone that's receiving the ALE listserv from their
computer within the Berryessa Union School District.