[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] An Indian perspective on Indian outsourcing
- Subject: [ale] An Indian perspective on Indian outsourcing
- From: kilpatms at mindspring.com (Sean Kilpatrick)
- Date: Fri Jan 30 15:23:34 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Friday 30 January 2004 08:26 am, Vaidhy Mayilrangam wrote:
| IT folks in US can sell their services to
| Indian companies at a comparable rate and get gainfully employed. Yes,
| it requires that you understand the culture on the other side,
| understand the problems on the other side and be willing to work with
| the team.
Nice idea. But there is a "gotcha." Americans hoping to sell their
services to Indian firms must work a deal so they remain in the U.S.
Indian firms are not permitted to hire aliens (anyone not born in
India) to work in India.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----