[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] [OT] LJ4 print-quality issues
- Subject: [ale] [OT] LJ4 print-quality issues
- From: bdowd at dentfirst.com (Brian J. Dowd)
- Date: Tue Jan 27 15:22:02 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
Replace the fuser assembly. It happens...
>My brand-new (old) LJ4 is starting to act up. On every page
>it prints, there's a faint (but getting darker by the day)
>gray stripe about 1 inch wide down the center of the page.
>The stripe actually seems to consist of a faint "shadow"
>of the perviously-printed page.
>I expect this is some standard maintenance issue, but as
>I have no documentation for this printer, I'm not sure
>what needs to be done. Anyone have an idea about this?
>-- Joe Knapka
>Ale mailing list
>Ale at ale.org