[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] [OT] help! anybody ever written a palm conduit?
- Subject: [ale] [OT] help! anybody ever written a palm conduit?
- From: fletch at phydeaux.org (Fletch)
- Date: Tue Jan 27 13:30:31 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]> (J. M. Taylor's message of "Tue, 27 Jan 2004 13:10:25 -0500 (EST)")
- References: <[email protected]>
>>>>> "J" == J M Taylor <J.M.> writes:
J> I've been tasked with making our custom web scheduling system
J> sync with the palm OS. Now, I sorta know java and I don't know
J> c++ at all, and I don't have any idea how to use Palm's Conduit
J> Developer's Kit...and reading their docs has left me utterly
If you've got Perl experience Coldsync was pretty easy to muck with
back when I last had a palm with which to muck.
Fletch | "If you find my answers frightening, __`'/|
fletch at phydeaux.org | Vincent, you should cease askin' \ o.O'
| scary questions." -- Jules =(___)=