[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] MS files patent for saving word processing files as XML
- Subject: [ale] MS files patent for saving word processing files as XML
- From: ale at FultonGreen.com (Fulton Green)
- Date: Tue Jan 27 09:42:34 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>; from [email protected] on Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 09:22:02AM -0500
- References: <[email protected]>
So when did OpenOffice start using XML?
On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 09:22:02AM -0500, Michael D. Hirsch wrote:
> Oh my goodness, what will they think of next. Talk about obvious, and
> probably prior art.