[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Debian question
- Subject: [ale] Debian question
- From: ivey at gweezlebur.com (michael d. ivey)
- Date: Mon Jan 19 16:23:39 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 03:51:47PM -0500, Greg wrote:
> how do you know what packages have been installed using apt-get
'dpkg -l' ... you'll probably want to |less
'man dpkg' for more options.
michael d. ivey [McQ] : "Wonder, rather than doubt, is the
<ivey at gweezlebur.com> : root of knowledge."
http://gweezlebur.com/~ivey/ : -- Abraham Heschel
encrypted email preferred :