[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Windows printing through samba?
- Subject: [ale] Windows printing through samba?
- From: jasonday at worldnet.att.net (Jason Day)
- Date: Tue Jan 13 16:54:17 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 07:52:57PM -0500, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> [2004/01/11 06:28:17, 0] printing/print_cups.c:cups_printer_fn(108)
> Unable to connect to CUPS server localhost - Connection refused
Make sure that in /etc/cups/mime.types (path may be different on your
system) that the line:
is uncommented. Also make sure the corresponding line in mime.convs is
Jason Day jasonday at
http://jasonday.home.att.net worldnet dot att dot net
"Of course I'm paranoid, everyone is trying to kill me."
-- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9