[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Dual-head monitors...
- Subject: [ale] Dual-head monitors...
- From: kaboom at gatech.edu (Chris Ricker)
- Date: Fri Jan 2 10:51:07 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
On Wed, 31 Dec 2003, Brian J. Dowd wrote:
> Has anyone used xinerama or another program
> to run 2 video cards simultaneously?
> If I place two video boards (one AGP and one PCI) into the box
> and run anaconda or kudzu what happens?
well, you'd actually run redhat-config-xfree86 / system-config-xfree86
(kudzu might or might not trigger that, depending on lots of things)
If you have a newish one, everything Just Works. If you're on an older
release, you get to do some manual configuration of your X config