[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ale] Dual-head monitors...
- Subject: [ale] Dual-head monitors...
- From: chris_gilbert at bellsouth.net (Christopher Gilbert)
- Date: Thu Jan 1 12:07:20 2004
- In-reply-to: <[email protected]>
- References: <[email protected]>
I think is depends on you motherboard I tried the PCI/AGP thing last
week to no avail. I have heard it helps to have two different types of
cards but I can see how that would make a difference.
On Wed, 2003-12-31 at 15:17, Brian J. Dowd wrote:
> Has anyone used xinerama or another program
> to run 2 video cards simultaneously?
> If I place two video boards (one AGP and one PCI) into the box
> and run anaconda or kudzu what happens?
> Ale mailing list
> Ale at ale.org