[ale] selling your soul...

This passed by on slashdot the other day, and I finally had the time this
morning to read it.  Very scary scenario indeed.  I wonder how many on this
list it might apply to?  I'm going to dig up my contract to see, but I
*believe* I was pretty careful about this sort of thing.

It seems some provisions should be in place to stop companies from taking
advantage of their employees in this manner.  This pisses me off.

http://slashdot.org/articles/02/03/21/0139244.shtml?tid=145

John

---