[ale] need web spider

Anyone have any recommendations for a web spider which indexes filenames, and content?  I have several large file systems (NT) which are part of a web document file system (no html, just a big bag if files), some classic web sites, and some HPUX web sites composed of a bunch of raster, pdf, and Office files.
My volume is probably about 500,000 files.

I see a lot of stuff out there but.......

John

---