[ale] Mandrake 8.2 - no can do

It would be nice if they had special mirrors for us "club members"...

This has been discussed a lot the last few days at mandrakeclub.com.

I ordered through CheapBytes yesterday because I figured I would get the CDs
in about
the same time I could download.  Last time, it took a week ;-(

Thanks Kevin for the valiant attempt!  -jdb

>Thus far I have only been able to download disk 1.  All US mirrors are
>still swamped; I got that one from Denmark. :-)  It doesn't look like
>I'll be able to make sets for anyone before the ALE NW meeting tonight.

>Krum

---

sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

---