  Five Star Communications
  office: 678/298.7202
  mobile: 678/612.5033
  e-mail: ankur at 5sc.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Tillotson [mailto:ale at jeffx.com]
To: ale at ale.org
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 8:20 PM
To: ale at ale.org
Subject: [ale] OT Co-location

Sorry for the off-topic post but I have a question that I think people are
the best qualified to ask.  I am working on an online community type
website.
 Rather than writing all the code from scratch I figured I would use OpenACS
for the foundation.  OpenACS idea came from the ALE meeting not too long ago
about teknoids and Philip Greenspun's book.  Either way not many hosting
companies support the servers required.  I am considering co-location but I
don't want to spend a lot of money.  Does anyone know of an inexpensive
co-location provider in the greater Atlanta area?

Regards,

---
sent to listmaster at ale dot org.

---