[ale] Non-Microsoft Document formats

Hi,
	I am about to turn in an assignment to one of my teachers in plain text
formatting. I think she might want it however in a format that it is
double-spaced, etc. If this is the case and for future reference if that
is a requirement, I was wondering what suggestions people have on
non-microsoft formats I could use and still maintain this type of
control over formatting and allow them to read the documents. I would
prefer not to support Microsoft standards but I can't go around causing
problems for my teachers either. Any ideas?

--
Michael Golden <naugrimk at yahoo.com>
GnuPG Public Key: 1F8BDBDE

 This is a digitally signed message part